Protecting your back with easy shovel strap

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm a tall bloke with a dodgy back as it is and I find it hard to dig longer than 3 or 4 days in a row as a disc will slip slightly or a nerve gets pinched.

In my own time I thought of a strap or hinged link to my shovel but it seems the idea has already been made, but it seems to work great! http://www.EZshovel.com is the official one but I'll just make my own.

The vids certainly prove its excellence in back saving movements

images

Hmmm...just in case someone thinks something, I'm not advertising thier website or product. Theres a few different versions of these shovel or tool straps / holders for a better back. Just merely suggesting there is a levering device to make shovelling much easier. If I keep shovelling the way I do every day ill be a cripple in 5 years

Would end up with an arm like the one in the minelab meme using that thing lol but for sure the back is one thing that should be looked after any way possible, even the slightest help is a win in my book

Can vouch for the "ezimate".
Its incredible the difference they make and are well made to.
No affiliation but like quality useful things ;)

1439886238_d_blow_1.jpg

Look after your back anyway you can I reckon.

Cheers,
Billy.

Latest posts