Sniping (Qld)

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I am keen to get into sniping I have had a few cracks but no luck yet. I am based on the Sunshine Coast and am keen to do some small trips locally to hopefully find some gold. Any one got any hot tips on a good place to start? Or is anyone keen to do a trip?

Welcome to the forum Zaac, good luck on the snipeing adventure. There is a fella in tassie (on you tube) with the last name parsons, he may be worth a watch.

Welcome to the forum Zaac, good luck on the snipeing adventure. There is a fella in tassie (on you tube) with the last name parsons, he may be worth a watch.
Hi Silver,

yeah I have watched his stuff that. I have been interested in years but now finally in having a crack.

Just over the border the best place to go creek and rivers cleaner river s jump on min view and georesglobe fossicking the creek s up north have gold but all so 4 legged handbags

Hi everyone,
I am keen to get into sniping I have had a few cracks but no luck yet. I am based on the Sunshine Coast and am keen to do some small trips locally to hopefully find some gold. Any one got any hot tips on a good place to start? Or is anyone keen to do a trip?
What is snipeing,I'm just a beginner but have not started yet.

Latest posts